President Bola Tinubu has approved the nomination of Jamila Bio Ibrahim to serve as the Minister of Youth, pending her confirmation by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The president has further approved the nomination of Ayodele Olawande to serve as the Minister of State for Youth, pending his confirmation by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Ms Ibrahim is a young medical doctor and most recently served as the President of the Progressive Young Women Forum (PYWF). She has also served as the Senior Special Assistant to the Kwara State Governor on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Mr Olawande is a community development expert and youth leader in the governing All Progressives Congress (APC). He most recently served in the Office of the Special Adviser to the President on Innovation from 2019 to 2023.
President Tinubu charges the above-mentioned nominees to ensure that they consistently reflect the dynamism, innovative zeal, and unyielding productivity that are synonymous with the young people of Nigeria as they discharge their duties.
In addition, President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of the following 26 Senior Special Assistant.
1. Abdullahi Tanko Yakasai SSA Community Engagement (NW)
2. Chioma Nweze SSA Community Engagement (SE)
3. Abiodun Essiet SSA Community Engagement (NC)
4. Moremi Ojudu SSA Community Engagement (SW)
5. Abdulhamid Yahaya Abba SSA Community Engagement(NE)
6. Tope Kolade fasua Special Adviser Economy (VP Office)
7. Stanley Nkwocha SSA Media (VP Office)
8. Sadiq S Jambo SA Economy (VP Office)
9. Dr. Muhammad Bulama SSA Special Duty (VP Office)
10. Mahmud Muhammad Personal Assistant Domestic North-East (VP Office).
11. Ahmed Ningi SSA Digital media and emergency management (VP Office)
12. Musa Amshi Muhammad Al-Amin SSA Special Duties (VP Office)
13. Mr Hakeem Muri-Okunola as PPS.
14. Usman Dabban PA Catering
15. Elijah Adeniyi PA Teleprompter
16. Barr. Yejide Ogundipe SSA Food Security.
17. Abiodun Arogundade SSA Technical Vocational and Entrepreneurship Education
18. Emmanuella Eduozor as SA Multimedia Content Production
19. Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire SSA Sustainable Development Goals
20 Princess Atika as Senior Special Advisor to the president on social events.
21. Yetunde Adeniji SSA on School feeding.
22. Mrs Olayinka Oladunjoye on the board of national population commission.
23 Jide Obanikoro SA Education.
24. Yetunde Adeniji- Special Assistant on Women Affairs
25. Dr. Aliyu Modibbo SA General Duties
26. Hon. Abiodun Yunusa SA Agriculture